Let this online course teach operators the basics of safe, efficient operation and introduce them to The Bobcat® Loader Radio Remote Control's key components and safety features. Trainees will increase their knowledge as they learn at their own pace through videos, animations, quizzes, a final exam and hands-on operation. Topics addressed in this course include the operator’s responsibilities, safely traveling and maneuvering, real-world operating tips and practices for safe entry, start-up, parking and exiting.
Highlights of this online course include:
- How weight distribution affects skid-steer loader steering and stability
- The difference between tipping load and rated operating capacity
- What a hydrostatic transmission is and how the loader reacts when the steering controls are moved
- The major components of the loader radio remote control
- The operating features of the loader radio remote control
- The importance of maintenance for safe and efficient operation
- The controls and their functions
- The safety features
- The steps of safe entry, start-up, parking and exiting
- The fundamentals of safe maneuvering, traveling and working
Once you complete all of the activities in this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.